Erasure as a Form 001—Application for Erasure

"Forms are a way to divide mental labour"


In conversation with Anita Gallagher [spelling corrected]:

I would say you should push your form to be way more tedious and outrageous

LIke how Centrelink forms are so detailed but confusing

Does my document to be erased need to be a physical one?

Omg, I need an erasing license? love it

Do I give it back to u and you need to stamp it or smth
Mr Wong it says I need an eraser license number? is that my driver's license?

What if we're all just a part of a secret society that's dedicated to making sure the right version of history is in the history books and I'm coming back from an assignment with stuff 2 purge

But with the internet, there are no borders

My thoughts while filling this out were- how are they going to take my word for what the historical/cultural significance is?

This is the time in the role play where you're like, Ms Gallagher, if you wish to apply for the erasure of part or all of an online identity, please fill in form 12B

Comments